Orders are dispatched from our warehouse within 24 to 48 hours of being received, except on a Friday, when orders are dispatched the following Monday. Delivery normally takes place within 1 to 3 business days. However, during sales events deliveries may take up to 5 business days. Our delivery team will be in touch on the day to notify the same.
Items will only be delivered once payment has been confirmed by Blizz Core Technology Guyana where after the Items will be delivered as follows:
- To the Buyer by courier service.
- To the specified physical delivery address as stated on the online order form.
- On any day from Mondays to Fridays, between 8:00 am and 4.00 pm.
- If the Buyer does not properly accept delivery, the items will be deemed to have been delivered and risk in the Items will pass to the Buyer (including for loss or damage caused by the Company’s negligence).
- Any complaint of short delivery or defects discoverable on reasonable inspection must be notified to the Company within 7 days of receipt of the Items and confirmed in writing at that time by the Buyer to the Company.
- The Company shall give credit for any defective Items provided that the conditions of sale and delivery have been complied with and that the defective Items have been returned to the Company, accurately identified and packaged appropriately. Refer to exchange policy for further information regarding products exchanges and credit.
- Any dates specified by the Company for delivery of the Items are intended to be an estimate and time for delivery shall not be of the essence.
- Refer to our current delivery fees at check out.
- No deliveries will be made on weekends and public holidays. We will use our best endeavours to effect deliveries within the above stated time. Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that items are delivered timeously, we shall not be responsible for any delays in the delivery of such goods, and you will not be entitled to refuse acceptance of such late deliveries.
- Upon delivery of the items, you or any other person to be found at the specified delivery address will sign our official delivery note or the delivery note of any authorised independent carrier which signature will constitute delivery of the goods purchased.
- For verification purposes, the person accepting delivery at the delivery address may be required to produce a form of identification. Any person other than yourself who receives the products at the delivery address is presumed to be authorised to accept delivery on your behalf.
- Should no-one be in attendance at the time of delivery, the driver of the courier service will return the products to our warehouse and leave a notice at the delivery address to this effect. The delivery service will attempt to contact you in order to arrange for alternative delivery time. We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee should it be required in the circumstances.
- Risk in the items s shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
- Ownership of the Items shall not pass to the Buyer until the Company has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of the Items; and all other sums which are or which become due to the Company from the Buyer on any account.
Price & Payment
- Unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing, the price for the Items shall be the price set out on the Company’s website as at the date of delivery or deemed delivery. The Company reserves the right to alter the prices of any goods and services from time to time and without prior notice to you.
- Payment for the Items shall be made, without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim whatsoever. We will debit the total value of your online order against the payment card tendered by you during the online order process. Time for payment shall be of the essence.
- No payment shall be deemed to have been received until the Company has received cleared funds via the payment gate.
- By submitting your order, name, ID number and payment card details you warrant that you are over the age of 18 (eighteen), are authorised to make payment with the payment card and that there are sufficient funds available to pay for the order.
- All payments payable to the Company under the Contract shall become due immediately on its termination despite any other provision or any act or proceedings which involve the solvency of the Buyer.
- You must notify us in writing within 24 hours after submission of the online order of your intention to cancel the Contract/order. Notification of cancellation must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org. It will only be possible to cancel the order if it has not already been sent out for delivery. If it has been sent out for delivery already you will have to wait for the parcel to arrive and then still email us at email@example.com.
- Cancellation of Contracts/orders will be accepted at our sole and absolute discretion and we do not provide a warranty that any cancellation of any order will be accepted.
- If you cancel your payment for any reason or if your payment card should cease to be valid for whatever reason, you will nevertheless be bound to pay to the full purchase price, including all costs incurred by us relating to the Contract and the cancellation thereof.